Oracle Certified Master Java EE 5 Enterprise Architect
|| Vitor Hora
|Daytime Phone Number
|| Software Architect
|Years of Experience
|| 10+ years
- My professional experience is based on: · Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting SOA programs.
- Partnering with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and requirements, then translating those needs into formal, documented business requirements.
- Collaborating with business analysts or client and systems analysts to prepare program specification documentation.
- Act as the liaison between business/user group representatives and other team member during development and support efforts.
- Developing estimates on related project work.
- Staying current with new technology developments and development techniques.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting development project status and anticipating potential issues that could adversely impact scheduled.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in software development on different platforms.
- May support investigation of feasibility, costs, time and compatibility with hardware and other software systems.
- May conduct technical reviews and provides direction to other Application Developers.
- Knowledge of Java JEE (JSP, EJB, JMS and Web Services), IBM Integration Bus V9, IBM WebSphere Business Monitor, WebSphere Message Broker V6 and V7, WebSphere MQ, CICS, CTG, Web-Services, IReport (JasperReport), Hibernate, FrameWork Struts2 (WebWork), Struts 1.3, EJB e JCompany with Struts, Eclipse, NetBeans, Visio, RSA, RAD, JMeter, Selenium, TomCat, Apache, JBoss, WebSphere Application Server, ClearQuest, ClearCase, CVS, Maven, SOA, Oracle DB, FireBird, DB2, SqlServer e MySQL, SCRUM (Scrum Master), Linux, Windows.