I am a Sun Certified Enterprise Architect with 11 years of experience in
developing SOA and Java enterprise applications with special interest
in service oriented architectures, server side services,
- SOA and Java EE architecture with focus on reusable component/service development.
- Primary technology interests include Core Java, Oracle SOA Suite, OSB, J2EE, & frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, GWT, SAX, DOM, JAXB, JMS, Maven, Ant, JUnit, JAX-WS.
- Experience in memory profiling and performance tuning using tools like Lint, jMeter, Exceed, JProbe, MAT, VisualVM
- Presentation layer design and programming on HTML, XML, XSL, JSP, JSTL and Ajax (DWR, JQuery, Dojo)
- Worked and Lead large and small distributed teams for development of Java Enterprise and SOA Applications. Worked in all stages of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Experience in gathering requirements from the application users or functional team. Formulate the requirements and develop the system design using UML artifacts.
- Worked in application security solutions like PKI, SSL, Cryptography, SSO, Netegrity Siteminder.
- Good knowledge on Unix Internals. Worked comprehensively on multi-threading in POSIX.
- Strong communication skills, high leadership and initiative. Client coordinator and team lead in Singapore for Citigroup, and USA for Wyndham Vacation Ownership, and RCI.
- Mentored junior team members and fresh engineers.
- Designed and implemented SOA suitable for secure, inter-component messaging, and high-performance deployment.
- High volume, scalable, secure, and complex web site technical architecture and design.