APPROVED LIST OF ORACLE UNIVERSITY COURSES FOR HANDS ON COURSE REQUIREMENT
Check here for the list of courses that fulfill hands-on course requirements for your exam.
Please note that only instructor-led in-class, online, or recorded courses (includes Live Web Classes – LWC, Live Virtual classes – LVC and Training On-Demand courses) from the approved list of Oracle University courses count toward the training requirement. Self Study CD-Rom and Knowledge Center courses are excellent study and reference tools but DO NOT meet the Hands-on Requirement for certification.
Oracle reserves the right to modify this list of classes without warning or notification.
Candidates must attend their approved course through one of these providers:
- Oracle University Training Center, Oracle Authorized Education Center or Oracle Authorized Partner
- Oracle Academy
- Introduction to Computer Science and Business (formerly Oracle Academy)
- Advanced Computer Science and Business (formerly Oracle Academic Initiative)
- Enterprise Business Applications and Processes (formerly Oracle Academic Initiative Applications)
- Oracle Workforce Development Program