Oracle Database 10g is Oracle’s revolutionary new grid offering for database administrators, which include breakthrough self-management, storage management, and clustering features. It is designed to relieve system administrators from repetitive, low-value administrative work and provide them with an opportunity to increase their value and expand their technical skills. The new Oracle University curriculum tracks for Oracle Database 10g are tailored to the scale and needs of customers’ data centers. These new courses target current and new Oracle Database Administrators and provide training in half the time and half the cost.
Click on a course title to view course details
The curriculum recommended for the Oracle Database 10g
DBA teaches the knowledge and skills you need to be an Oracle Database 10g
- Learn directly from the source -- the best way to get the skills you need to be an Oracle Database 10g DBA.
- Be in demand -- Oracle DBAs (are in demand around the world in almost every industry, and command excellent compensation.
- Oracle Database 10g: Administration Workshop II Release 2
This Database 10g training teaches you to administer the database & move data from one database to another through hands-on workshops. This course counts towards the Hands-on course requirement for the Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certification.View Course Details
- Oracle Database 10g: Data Guard Administration Release 2This Oracle Database 10g: Data Guard Administration Release 2 training prepares you to protect the Oracle Database against planned and unplanned downtimes. Minimize downtime associated with any outage and prevent data loss. View Course Details
- Oracle Database 10g: Backup and RecoveryThis Oracle Database 10g: Backup and Recovery training teaches you how to use RMAN to effectively manage their backup and recovery procedures. You'll learn how to use Oracle Secure Backup for tape backup of Oracle Database files and file system files. View Course Details
- Oracle Database 10g: Performance TuningThis Oracle Database 10g: Performance Tuning training teaches you how to maximize productivity, reduce wait times and enhance the performance of your database. Practice manual tuning methods and more. View Course Details
The Oracle Database 10g OCP credential demonstrates your expertise with Oracle Database 10g, the industry's first relational database designed for grid computing. This advanced certification indicates to the marketplace that you know how to configure an Oracle database for multilingual applications, use various methods of recovering and tuning the database, and use database technologies such as Resource Manager, Scheduler, and Automatic Storage Management (ASM). The marketplace knows an Oracle Database 10g OCP can manage the most advanced information systems for large enterprises, small and midsize businesses, and departments.