Hyperion Financial Management 9.3 Administrator I & II
View answers below
Sample questions are provided solely to familiarize candidates with the multiple-choice format and writing style of questions that will be found on the exam. Sample questions may not cover the full spectrum of difficulty that is covered by the exam questions. Success on the sample questions does not predict success on the exam.
1. How are users provisioned in Hyperion System 9 Financial Management?
2. What can you do with a Workspace? (SELECT ALL THAT APPLY)
- LDAP server
- Authentication directory
- Microsoft User Manager
- Shared Services User Management
3. Which Function is used to assign values to accounts?
- Nest workspaces within workspaces.
- Assign security classes to workspaces to limit access.
- Copy workspaces to other applications.
4. Application Profiles are used to define the application _____. (SELECT TWO).
- Calc Status
5. What are the characteristics of a Sub EnumMemberLists()? (SELECT THREE)
- account attributes.
6. Which standard dimension provides an audit trail of the transformations applied to Hyperion System 9 Financial Management data?
- Specify the number of lists for each dimension.
- Used to add members to a list.
- Names each member list in each dimension.
- Used to create both static and dynamic lists.
- Specifies which dimensions have member lists.
7. What is the first thing that must be done before using Smart View in Excel?
- Period dimension
- Entity dimension
- Value dimension
- Account dimension
8. Where are Plug accounts set up, and where are the results of the plug accounts seen?
- Connect to a Financial Management application.
- Set the Point of View.
- Create a function to retrieve the data
- Connect to the Web server.
9. Given the following hierarchy, a report designer creates a book and sets the Member Selection for the Entity dimension to Book Point of View and Children of HQ. The report designer then adds the book to a batch. The batch Point of View for the Entity dimension is set to HQ.
For what entity/entities will the batch be run?
- Metadata Manager, Parent Current Total value dimension.
- Metadata Manager, Elimination value dimension.
- Grid Settings, Contribution value dimension.
- Application Profile settings, Entity Currency Adjust value dimension.
10. When defining the Dimension Layout of a grid, the report designer may move dimensions into all of the following areas EXCEPT for:
- A, B, and C
- HQ, A, B, and C
- Entity, HQ, A, B, and C
11. To create reports in Financial Reporting Studio, a user must have the ____________ role.
12. When creating a row and column template, which item is NOT saved with the template?
- Report Designer
- Report Editor
- Related content
- Cell formatting
- Dimension and member selections