Get Started Today
Upgrade Your Oracle Certification
Upgrade your existing certification to the latest version. Review your options by clicking the upgrade paths in the table below.
|DATABASE||JAVA AND MIDDLEWARE||OPERATING SYSTEMS||APPLICATIONS|
|Oracle Database 12c
*More information on upgrading to 12c
|Oracle Fusion Middleware
|Oracle Solaris 11
|Oracle Database 11g |
|Oracle Forms |
|Oracle Solaris 10
|E-Business Suite R12 Applications
|MySQL 5.6 DBA |
|Java SE 5, 6, 7, 8
|MySQL 5.6 Developer|
|Java EE 6
|Oracle Database RAC &
|Java EE 5 |
Why Upgrade Your Oracle Certification?
- Validate your expertise.
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Gain an edge in the job market.
How to Upgrade Your Certification
- Identify the certification you currently hold.
- Identify the certification to which you would like to upgrade.
- Determine which exams you will need to pass to complete the upgrade.
Additional training is typically not required to upgrade your certification. However, completing this training increases your chances of passing your exam and gives you deeper insight into your job functions.
Please Note: Upgrading your certification typically requires passing 1 to 2 exams, depending on how many versions you’re upgrading.