New Oracle SOA Certification
On January 26, 2013, the Oracle Service Oriented Architecture Infrastructure Implementation Certified Expert certification was replaced with a new certification: Oracle SOA Suite 11g Certified Implementation Specialist.
To achieve this new certification, you must pass the new Oracle SOA Suite 11g Essentials (1Z1-478) exam.
Some exam topics remain the same as the Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner Exam (1Z0-451), but there are a number of changes. The new topics and objectives can be viewed on our website. We recommend familiarizing yourself with these new objectives.
If you are currently preparing for exam 1Z0-451, and plan to take this exam on or after January 26, 2013, we suggest that you begin using the new exam objectives to prepare, as you will need to take the new exam 1Z0-478 from January 26 forward.
If you were preparing for exam 1Z0-451 before the retirement date, we suggest that you carefully review the new exam objectives to prepare for exam 1Z0-478.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Why is there new exam for SOA Suite 11g? View Answer >
2. If I’ve completed the Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner Exam (1Z1-451), do I need to take the new exam? View Answer >
3. What is the difference between the two exams? View Answer >
4. Does the new exam cover the same SOA Suite 11g software as the original exam? View Answer >
5. If I am a member of a Partner organization, which Specialization will my company receive if I obtain this certification? View Answer >
6. What is the standard beta process for an exam? View Answer >