3 Reasons to Invest in
- Gain a competitive advantage by developing a skill set that's in demand, worldwide.
- Create opportunity and improve your credibility through continuous learning.
- Join the 80% of Oracle certification holders who reported a promotion, salary increase or other career improvements.
What can an Oracle certification do for you?
The rigorous process of becoming Oracle certified makes you a better technologist. The knowledge you gain through training and practice will significantly expand your skill set and increase your credibility when interviewing for jobs.
97% of the Global Fortune 500 companies use Oracle software. These companies need skilled technologists to implement, develop and administer critical systems. Earning an Oracle certification equips you with these in demand skills, making you a more marketable candidate.
Companies value skilled workers. According to Oracle's 2012 salary survey, more than 80% of Oracle Certified individuals reported a promotion, compensation increase or other career improvements as a result of becoming certified.
Opportunity and Credibility
The skills and knowledge you gain by becoming certified will lead to greater confidence and increased career security. Your expanded skill set will also help unlock opportunities with employers and potential employers.
Raise Your Salary
Oracle University recently conducted a salary & satisfaction survey.
We asked Oracle Certified Professionals to openly and honestly comment on whether getting certified was worth their time. See what they had to say.
Hear from Students
"I immediately started writing better code because I went after that certification. If you actually study for the test as you should, then that process will increase your value as an Oracle professional and boost your career prospects."
~ Oracle Certified Professional
Experience the Benefits
- The work & studying involved in preparing for certification exams broadens your knowledge.
- You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of important functions, features & tasks.
- Earn a well-respected credential to gain a competitive advantage in the IT job market.