How do I submit the form?
The form may be submitted at any time in your certification path, after you have completed the training requirement. However, you will only receive the certification success kit once all certification requirements have been met.
- Go to pearsonvue.com/oracle
- Select Submit Course Form
- Sign In
- Select New Submission in the upper right corner of the table
- Follow the instructions throughout the form: You will need your Oracle Testing ID, Enrollment Number from your OU course (WDP, OA, and Training On Demand students may leave this blank), as well as the dates and location of your course.
- OCMs and Instructors will need an Authorization Code to complete the form. These codes can be obtained from Oracle Certification Support
- Verification of your details may take up to 5 business days. You will receive either an approval email, or an email requesting further information within 5 business days.
- You should submit only ONE course form for each certification unless you are submitting for an OCM certification.
What happens after I submit the form?
After your Course Submission Form has been submitted, the Oracle Certification Program will verify the information you submitted. Upon verification, you will receive an email stating that your form has been approved.
If the Oracle Certification Program is unable to verify your hands-on requirement based on the information you submitted, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org requesting additional information.
Questions? Contact the Oracle Certification Program at Oracle Certification Support.