Solution ID: 1049
Please follow the instructions below:
- Try Google Chrome This is the simplest first step for alleviating playback problems. Chrome has an integrated Flash player and is typically automatically updated, so we won't need to check for an old plugin or browser version causing playback difficulty. Continue with the steps below if the error persists or if you cannot install Chrome.
- Clear cookies and cache on your browser.
- Restart your browser
- Go to www.oracle.com and login with your user account.
- In a new window or tab, go to http://education.oracle.com/trainingondemand
- Click the [ View now ] button next to your course. Continue with the steps below if the error persists.
- Disable pop-up blockers or ad blockers at the Web browser level. Ad-blocking and pop-up blocking software may prevent the video player from displaying. You may need to restart your browser.
If the error persists, your network is almost certainly blocking streaming video.
- Attempt to disable proxy server settings in your Web browser. General instructions. Reload Oracle Training On Demand. Continue with the steps below if the error persists.
- Connect to a different network. If you are working remotely, disconnect from your corporate VPN. If it is only possible for you to access Oracle Training On Demand from your corporate office, please ask your network adminstrator to whitelist our domains per this documentation from our video host.
- Submit this very short form to open a service request if you still have any technical issue.